Fire & Ice iS Clinical Peel is the secret weapon in the beauty arsenal of some of Hollywood’s top names, including Halle Berry, Gwyneth Paltrow and Evangeline Lily. Fire & Ice peels are known in LA as the “Red Carpet Facial Treatment” for its instant brightening, tightening and smoothing effects on the skin.
Not a ‘feel good’ salon facial, this is an intensive clinical treatment designed to resurface the skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, smooth and soften, while encouraging cellular renewal. Serums and creams with aromas of warm cinnamon and cool peppermint compliment precise combinations of two professional treatment masks. The Fire & Ice peel is perfect for a special occasion, such as a Wedding, Anniversary, Birthday or simply to treat your skin!
The iS Clinical Fire & Ice Peel can be used on all skin types. However, this peel cannot be performed if you are currently using any type of retinols, Retin - A or Roaccutane.
The "Fire" part of the peel is an Intensive Resurfacing Masque clinically formulated with 18% unbuffered glycolic acid , lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, retinol, vitamin B3 and potent antioxidants, including green tea extracts. The treatment can be used on the face, neck and décolleté.
The "Ice" part as it is known, is a cool rejuvenating mask, soothing and intensively hydrating, containing hyaluronic acid, Aloe Vera gel, Japanese green tea extracts, liquorice extracts, grape seed extracts and rosemary extracts. This pampering part of the facial cools the initial peel and leaves the skin glowing
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT FROM AN IS CLINICAL PEEL?
- The skin will feel tight and firm after the procedure and then starts glowing around 3 days after the peel.
- A mild redness of the skin may occur following the procedure - this usually lasts for an hour or so.
- There should be no scaling and no downtime after the procedure, and this is why it is perfect as a “lunchtime” procedure.
- An iS Clinical peel may be repeated at four-week intervals for a series of 6 peels until the desired clinical effect is achieved.
- With each additional treatment, you will see a gradual improvement in the radiance and complexion of your skin.
In order to get the best results from your Fire & Ice skin peel we recommend that you use the iS Clinical home care products. These maintain the effects of the procedure and keeps your skin glowing for longer!